7.12.08

Hari Raya Haji

Today is hari raya haji....and i am working at starbucks till 3pm..raining now at 6am...yawns..

UPDATE:!

KNS! Work till 4.30pm today...over-time...super bloody busy..my throat and foot now damn tired after handling the cash register for the whole shift from 7am- 4pm. "Hi maam welcome to Starbucks! What can i get you?" keeps ringing thru my head..me crazy le!

And i am supposed to be studying for sales and marketing exam this wednesday la. But i am now designing something for moi computer. Talk about lack of motivation or couldnt be bothered.

I have forgetten how to study man..i tried to study last Saturday afternoon but i opened the notes and sat on the table for 10mins..flip thru then i closed the notes and warm up a chicken puff and english tea to relax in the living room. wtf man. Somebody save me. lol

.
.
.

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.