4.12.08

Desktop is back!

blowing cash is fun...new computer. lol

Complicated process...ahpa comp spoil....transfer home desktop components into his computer casing. Then bought new computer for home desktop. Which means..i stand to gain cause the new computer is faster and more powerful. Long time never unleash the nerd in me liao.

I removed a ton of stuff on my father's spoiled computer which are still working..for sale ah.. haha

Kingston 1 x 512mb valuram and 2xTwinmos 512mb


Ares 9550..lol..retro gpu one of the best value back in its day


Some drives


Spare PowerSupplyUnit


Case fans..dust included..lol


I cleaned up my father's computer case and transfer my desktop components into it.

Omg dust monster!


Like a person with its internal organs cleared out.


This my ex home desktop..messy bastard


Clear out all the components for transfer


Going to dump this casing i designed myself..too many design flaws...


Anyway this stuff can impale your hand if not careful...pain like mad.


Done....pretty bling for a office computer..lol


Went to SLS to buy parts with Kah Meng...he help me carry..lol porter liddat! hahaha


Unpacking


New casing...very clean hor..2 months later dusty like mad again


Motherboard..i always wondered why its not called fatherbaord


All solid capacitors!


Microsoft Vista Home Premium system builder's edition..with Team Elite 2 sticks each 2gb rams.


The new GPU..box so cute lol.


Heatsink of the Palit HD4850


I am tired of blowing up power supply units..total i fried more than 3 pieces liao..so blow cash on reputable and reliable brand. Corsair HX520 with 5 year warranty..heartpain sia


Heart of the computer..the processor...Intel Core 2 Duo 7300...u know why got SLAP8 MALAY there? lol...made in malaysia..


Assemble liao


I seriously hate my computer table and i am going to do something about it by this year end.





.

.
.
.

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.