20.7.08

Mama birthday

This week so many birthday...today my mama bday..went to Jurong Hilltop restaurant to makan. Very nice and worth it sia!


Been here before but i didnt know there was a resturant under this thing!


Damn ulu...walk walk finally found it


Restaurant is split to 3 places, Teppanyaki, Jap and Indo sections

Tepanyaki/ Jap section


Indo section


Quite a nice place


Bday mama de..some korean set, got kimchi one. i hates.


My sis. beef terriyaki something something.


My papa teriyaki chicken with veg


My one...Pan fried Salmon set..yum yum


The portions are pretty big for the price. $10-$20 for a jap bento set. My salmon set is $16. Very nice. Relatively good ambience and food. Hehehe outside dark dark one...good for couples hehehe.



.
.
.
.
.

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.