15.7.08

Funny day..hhahahaha

lol..come to that later. Went to IMM to makan wif asad they all. Went LJS. Promise Syaza i will post pix. haha











Then we met Mann at ITE bus stop....when u see this thing broken u know who broke it. hahahha...he lean on it then it break...everyone look at us we laugh till peng. hhahahahah!


In class



Then i got OWNED by my classmates at Ms Hameiza class. I was damn tired, so i decided to conveniently sleep in front of teacher..lol. Then dunno who thought of a brilliant plan to prank me, syaza, yusri who was also sleeping. Ms Hameiza dismissed class then all go out. I heared Yusri wake up as he was drooling, then Syaza woke up as she heard them. Then left me!!! lol

Then i tio pwned lor...sleep alone in class everyone go out..so paiseh....hahahahhaha, today i is tio owned liao. hahhahaha. This pic meifern take one..see i alone in class sleeping. LOL


Aftermath of getting owned. My brain still not fully switched on


Boohoohoo... Shumin tio owned.










hahhahaaha

.

..
.

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.