23.4.09

Ever hoped you could be in two places at once?

Bah...i am pissed right now. Why cannot school just be school, so many shit being flung around, having to waste time sitting in the classroom receiving shit instead of doing productive stuff. Being misled has been part of parcel of life in school. Everyday i go to school having to turn on a filter, filtering out crap from truth.


The class thought there was no school on friday as we were led to think the 1hr class has been pushed to tuesday. Yeaaa, so i happy happy shifted my schedule from wednesday to friday, thank my colleague for swapping with me. Wednesday was also another last minute thing school had prepared for us which i had to make arrangements to swap shifts.


Now i am supposed to work on friday but surprise there is school on friday after a shit hurling session on thursday. I dont like putting myself in such a position and i always schedule my work and school beforehand so they dont clash. But with this kind of last minute surprises, all i know is i hate how this school/class/organisation/system works. At least my workplace is consistent and organised.

What to do? Whats done is done. Bite the bullet and move on.

I am sorry and pissed that i have to miss that 1hr class with a great teacher and have my current clean attendance record shitted on. Ever hoped you could be in two places at once? I do now.




.
.
.

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.