4.9.08

Starbucks buck buck!

Today Syaza wanted to come to Starbucks to get a usb cable, Shikin tagged along with me. Fun man fasting period, every 7pm got feast inside backroom haha. My store manager Oyah berri goooot! Hur hur she buy rice for me! i so touched!

Syaza's N76


We all doing sawadeekup! lol




Looking through my camera's UV Filter.


Scary kup!


My dinner! Starbucks serves rice now! haha . Maciam Nasi Padang. Oyah buy one! :O


Some photos of my workplace ppl and food. lol

Asriq and Baby


Asriq, Aisyah and Baby


FOOODD!

Ugly Chicken and Curry puff, no matter how i take they stilll look ugly to me.

Ugly Chicken puff


Ugly Curry Puff


Spinach and Mushroom Quiche. Ok la, this one dun look nice but the taste nice.


2 new food at starbucks in September!

The new Warm Chocolate Cake! Cheaper =D and Smaller =( than the old one. Look nicer also


New Sumatra Cheesecake, basically its a coffee cheesecake, the marble pattern on top very nice.




yummy
.
.
.
.

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.