30.9.08

F1 @ Starbucks

No wonder Starbucks so blardie big can open so many many stall everywhere..F1 alone revenue around 9k for one day only. Anyway i was working in the morning after 1pm the crowd come, wah non stop man i was taking POS and my throat nearly come out thru my teeth and back thru my nose.

But luckily i around 4-5pm finish liao...night was worse. I aso managed to have some time selling drinks outside before Israq took over me. haha. Very fun one...shout "water water!", "Sir drinks for you?", "ICE COLD DRINKS FOR SALE!"

Then go disturb those selling the $100 headphones and those taking survey on the demographics of the visitors at F1 like where are they from..etc. At least got abit company. haha

Afternoon queue..this is not the worse. Lucky i was not there to witness.


Queue all the way busy like hell still can pose for camera!


Israq selling drinks outside F1 Gate 7 which is just outside Marina Sq. I was doing it before him. Very detrimental to the right hand...dunk inside the container come out cannot feel anything liao. =O





.
.
.
.

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.