16.8.07

Soccer Soccer rock my panties.

Stupid la...every thursday PE time sure rain one...today no exception rain rain rain again. Sceience teacher so stupid..ask him how to stop rain also dunno. hai.


tired like fiak..play soccer in school and outside soccer court after school till 6.30pm sia...fiak man....but very song and fun. The last match in school so funny play with honglin, tim, afik they all ccb. all mutherfikers.

Hokay see how tml i go cycle maybe...then u will see more pixture on my brog agains. No pix give u all read one story..very nice one la. hehe



"One Sunday morning, William burst into the living room and said, "Dad! Mom!
I have some great news for you! I am getting married to the most beautiful
girl in town. She lives a block away and her name is Susan.
After dinner, William's dad took him aside. "Son, I have to talk with you.
Your mother and I have been married 30 years. She's a wonderful wife but
she has not offered much excitement in the bedroom, so I used to fool
around with women a lot. Susan is actually your half-sister, and I'm
afraid you can't marry her."
William was heart-broken. After eight months he eventually started dating
girls again. A year later he came home and proudly announced, "Diane said
yes! We're getting married in June."
Again his father insisted on another private conversation and broke the sad
news. "Diane is your half-sister too, William. I'm awfully sorry about
this."
William was furious! He finally decided to go to his mother with the news.
"Dad has done so much harm. I guess I'm never going to get married," he
complained. "Every time I fall in love, Dad tells me the girl is my
half-sister."
His mother just shook her head. "Don't pay any attention to what he says,
You can marry those girls, dear. He's not really your father.""

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.