8.8.07

My body tio lape 2day.

haiz...today i ish so tired during nationanal day celebration i nearly sleep in the hall..lol....then my stupid itchy hand go break Ben's workpiece cause i thought its just scrap metal i found on the flooor..lol.. so because my fen jio me go play soccer i chiong chiong make one more for Ben. then i tio cut by the Hacksaw while cutting cause too kanchiong sia looks small sia but just cut the time blood fly out like free one...lol.


Haiz so i ish tahan and go play socca at soccer court..but shit when i going i knock onto dunno what lampost while going and fall down...maybe i ish drunk or what. stupid sia. then knee got bleeding. but heck care still go play cause not very pain. then we ish play 2 match win 2 match i score 1 goal so happy. me ish not regular scorer but i ish anyhow shoot and score..tyco sia.. me ish defender only know violent and kick poeple only. Haiz then the guys go home no ball play le..so sian so go home lor.

Bath de time is nightmare mens...SUPER FIAKING PAIN AH. ok now i ish paining on my computer chair.

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.