6.8.09

Waiting for that call is the worse feeling ever

I have applied for at a few hotels for my school 6month internship programme. Waiting for their call is like the worst thing besides waiting for national service.

Been to 1st and 2nd interview at M hotel. They will call me to sign the appointment letter. But secretly i dont really wanna go there.

I wanna go to Fullerton Hotel. Their hotel give better benefits to their staff like leave and medical claims. BUT i went for 1st and 2nd interview. I am still waiting for their call for 3rd interview. Dont know whether they will call or not. Hopefully they call if not i have to suck thumb go to M hotel.

Its not that M hotel is bad but heart tell you that you wanna go Fullerton. Its like.

Got 2 girl. 1 girl u like but the girl like cannot commit to you. The other girl got good qualities but you dun really like luh. WTF MAN. sorry la...1am liao..my thoughts anyhow fly hokay..


OH YA. I got letter from Jurong GRC. I got another CDC & CCC Scholarship! Gonna go shake hand with finance minister again. Hope its another big big bonus. But but but. 16 august..i will be in Bangkok then..LOL!





.
.
.

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.