28.8.08

Walk walk with Mann and others

Went wif Mann, Dan, Fir, Syaza and Hafizah today to Peninsular Plaza today. Mann and Dan wanted to buy jeans. lol.

ME! the schoolboy. lol. My face not round. =X


Hafizah's wiiiddeee and sweet smile. haha


Syaza...both of them face round round.


Then we follow Mann and Dan go buy jeans..I think skinny jeans makes u want to dig and pull ur *%(#& regions. lol

Mann digging his ass with pleasure


And then proceeding to dig his crotch. lol


I see Syaza in a mirror!


Lol at their expressions! hahaha


3 of them


Fir, Mann, Dan, Hafizah and Syaza then walked with me to Starbucks Marina Sq b4 they head to lunch! Thanks! haha. =D


Had this delicious thing for dinner at work. US Style Chocolate Muffin. Woooohoo. Best muffin in starbucks range in my opinion!







tml is Teacher's Day celebration!
.
.
.

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.