28.6.08

Johor Bahru! Huwah!

today i woke up at 7am, i see my cousin,Peter, going to go back msia for the weekend so i tag along, bo pian, holidays is too boring. He say he bring me go JB walk walk. lol

Pix Pix Pix! Taken with Ixus70, lazy bring its big brother out..scared kenna rob again. Lazy to play with camera settings just whip and shoot. Dun mind the poor pix ok?

Morning jam la...walk faster than car.


JB Customs


After 1 hr we are finally in JB! Morning jam everywhere.




Moi cousin and also my uncle house.


Naughty boy like Castor must be locked up at home..lol


Peter and Castor


Then after that Peter drive me in his Proton to go see dentist wash my teeth.


JB ah JB.


Dentist....the dentist not as tactful as SG one la...although cheaper he "wash" liao my teeth now aching. knn!


After my teeth got a nice wash we went to City Square with my peter, uncle and auntie!


Of course..in Malaysia u cannot dont eat. So must eat more


The menu


I ate takoyaki...wah damn generous man...everything bigger and more than SG one. Although price around the same.


Peter buy Fried Chocolate icecream....outside hot, inside cold de.


After that we went to watch movie! My uncle got free tickets wah..haha


Standard of the cinema very good sia..better than SG Jurong East the Shaw cinema. RM11 for 1 tix...but my uncle got a stack of free movie pass for us. =O


Watch the movie "Wanted". Wah the movie damn stylo milo the visuals are funtastic. My uncle and auntie dun understand hahha, only me and my cousin understand the story. Got Angelina Jolie. =OOOO




After the movie.....we go EAT ....AGAIN! hahhahaha


Business very good ha. My aunt's face at the bottom laughing. lol


Red Bean Ice.


Some Beef Rice...forgot the name....quite nice but beef not fragrant enough, rice overpower the taste of beef.


After lunch its time to go back SG. =((



My aunt is very kind..she gave me this as a gift...i think she wan make me fat fat.



Ok see the picture cannot tahan liao, i go eat one now. =O




.
.
.

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.