20.5.08

Liquid shit

oh man...have mc for 2 days due to some stomach issue, it called gastritis. Sounds evil right? I feel wan to puke, then cannot puke, stomache like fuk. I go see doctor alone at 2am in the morning, bill ran up to $99..lol...Lucky i bought my piece of shit bank card can pay by nets if not i dead liao.

Doc gimme the medicine very fug, i eat liao dun feel like puking, but feel like shitting. So i shit, i think i know how a woman feel already, cause when i shit its as though i am peeing from my asshole. The meds also make me sleepy and weak like crazy, even walk also tired and i cannot eat also, cause when i eat i feel like puking. I only managed to post today cause i managed to merge my herculean strength and willpower to press my laptop's "on" button. Oh man the agony.

But Ms Pauline always teach us to be positive, so i guess the blessing in disguise is that i get to miss Ms Pauline's lesson. Her lesson is pretty horrible u knows.

quote from Syaza's blog
"I Don't Like Today, I Don't Like Today, I Don't Like Today
We Had Service Quality And Communications Lesson Just Now And Teacher Wasn't In The Best Of Mood
In Fact, She Wasn't Reasonable At All And That Literally Pissed Me Off Like Totally
I Mean, I'll Try To Tolerate Whatever Attitude She Showed Us Or How Irritating She Was. But She Was Really Getting On My Nerves Just Now
Just Imagine That She Made Us Write And Re-Write Over And Over Again For Every Wrong Format Or Mistake
And There Should Not Be Any Cancellation Or Liquid Paper Inks On Our Paper. And To Imagine She Told Us That Only When We're Almost Done With It
So Yeah, We Had To Re-Write Every Single Thing Again. Trust Me, Her Instructions Wasn't Clear At All
And So, Most Of Us, Including Myself, Made A Few Mistake Here And There. And Wow Wow Wow, She Made Us Write Lines A Hundred Times
Like Oh My God, I'm Turning Seventeen This Year. And That's Like A Primary School Punishment
I Was Just So Freaking Pissed Off That I Really Wanted To Cry. But Nah, I Didn't. I Don't Want To Be Such A Cry Baby
So Yeah, I'm Just Letting It Go. No Use Hanging On To Something That's Not Worth It
And Oh My God, There's Two Hours Of This Lesson Tomorrow. I Hope She'll Be Alright, At Least Better Than Today
She Really Really Needs To Start Loosen Up And Stop Throwing Tantrums In Class "


Lucky me huh?



shit
somemore
shit
somemore
fckin
illness.

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.