2.3.08

Paintball outing at Orchi Scountry Club!

Haha..today go to Orchid Country Club for the Paintball thingie organised by moi school! SO FUN!!!

We just reach then suay suay got Fire Drill!


Syerzan and Andrea, Syerzan and Hidayu..lol



Olympic Torch holder lol


Red colour gold cart and the Rhino...the golf carts so funny one. hahaha


Fireman lai liao!


Little boy boy and ger ger watching in awe


Briefing


Go in liao! (from here on is doreen take le cause i inside. lol)


Imran and Me lol....Stormtroopers! me is white one..fierce man. lol


Discuss Strategy. lol


Play liao..very fun de....my team play 2 rounds and 2 rounds we won! hehe nice work team! Knn i got shot about 5 times...damn pain. 1 kenna headshot on my facemask, 2 on my shoulder(damn pain, got bruise now) 1 kenna my bloody finger and 1 kenna my leg. lol


Finish lo! Bath le and went to wait for shuttle bus. Everyone so occupied. lol


Partial Group photo of class N1....haha..will miss chiu guys when we split up.


LOL


avoiding the camera..


Assad got shot on the collarbone and blood flowed out like the singapore river. lol


Then we is go makan. and Doreen and Rachel went shutter crazy.


Mei Fern and Eswary


Moi...my hair grow so fast.





.
.
.
.
.
.

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.