2.1.08

ITE LO!

ahh..today go ITE clementi to report and buy school uniform,etc.... my uniform so ghey...it different from other course...mine still need wear tie and black leather shoe..sibei ex $98 for 2 set. 2 shirt and pants. Others only below $30 for 1 set sia.

Aiya..anyway higher nitec got briefing one..wah piang January intake only got 30+ students. Cause April then start together with those from O leber one. Discipline master look like MR LEE my sec sch P.E teacher sia! Then my subject head(hospitality) like gong gong one..haha..but they very strict those colour hair and long hair one immediately kenna warn to go cut....lucky my hair standard one. muahhaha

This his quote " May i ask u guys what do u know about hospitality? Because 70% of the people i ask say its about Hospital" knn damn joker. hahaha.......looking forward to my 2years at ITE!




.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.