1.11.07

yes friday is funny day!

look at this...and the twins are hot. :O




yes and whats friday without a sexist/racist joke by an asshole?

lame joke start:

Oprah goes to a doctor for a check-up so the doctor tells her to take all of her clothes off and get on all fours.
She gets on all fours and the doctor says "Crawl over to the wall".
So she crawls over to the wall. Then the doctor says "Crawl to the other wall now"
So she crawls to the other wall. The doctor then says "Crawl over to the corner there"
So she crawls to the corner. Oprah finally asks "Doctor, what does this have to do with my check-up?"
And the doctor replies "Nothing but I just ordered a black leather couch and I can't decide where I want to put it"


yes even if funny also must exercise ok....hahaha..today was quite satisfied with myself...managed to complete 3.6km in 15mins.





....

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.