27.9.07

Today was a busy day....despite the stupid rain.

Shucks...rain rain rain...every thursday morning it has to rain. What Da F_|_CK is wrong with the heavens? Everytime PE then rain. Rain sucks...Me hates rain. I hope SG can be like the Sahara all the time sunny and hot. At least its better than stupid rain. Oh nearly forgot...Gladys today damn funny sit on chair suddenly backflip onto the floor..lol

Nvm that..today after school i had to go down to little bolly india to collect my !@#. I tompang my father car go there. Haha. Bolly Bolly!



Haha...thats my !@#. Will be using it to make my "CrazyLabsMiniCasing".



Whao at that Yeo Soon Hin shop discuss and wait till 4pm sia...THEN RAIN BIG BIG LIKE F_|_CK AGAIN. But me is hungwie liao. So i kajiao my papa on the way to his office go buy food. So we went to his office opposite the Singapore Post Office HQ. I dont know about you but thats one fuckin big Post Office. lol





Yum Yum...very sinful sia...this food was consumed on 6pm. nom nom nom. So me ish work on my "CrazyLabsMiniCasing" . Work till 9pm sia! Omg i losts trackings of times. Sunbian show off what i bought no long ago for my "CrazyLabsMiniCasing"




So i ish need to destress. I go downstair his office got one HUUGGGEEE Pasar Malam i think is for the malay butties one....power sia. Show u all some pix. i never walk finish sia. No enuff time..i walk awhile already 10pm liao. I also buy some more sinful stuff to eat. :O





Cheesedog and Takoyaki balls. Cheap cheap and very sinful but very nice i also ^(@(!#*%*@#.

And so roticrazy although is crazy is already very tireds. Ride car go home type out tis kukubirdy brog and go slam the bed liao. NITES.




...

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.