19.7.07

Damn the rain...

Haiz today actually want go PE piak piak people one. But then god had to rain on my sorry school and PE was cancelled. so sad. no balls to kick. SIIAAANN. Then today afternoon i had to bring my maid to dentist! She pain until cry sia...so poor thing. But i not enuff money. Luckily i am bless with satan +50 INT helmet. I lend $50 from my auntie. Whao! Go there. The receptionist so pretty lei!! Woo then i go buy blueberry tarts makan makan then lim bubble tea while admiring the pretty receptionist....wah..so shiok. When my maid pluck finish her teeth i reluctantly dragggg my heavy legs back. so sad. Dunno why hor all those dentist receptionist all so pretty while those polyclinic receptionist all look like xxxx see liao sickness also worsen 100 times. Woo then i reach home i bath then go bukit batok cycle at the skatepark..haiz then david tio cut and my bike seat spoil....ok la i now just eat finish dinner song song awhile then go pig liao!

Disclaimer

This blog is best viewed with IE6, Firefox 2 and above, screen resolution 1280x1024 and above.